Wednesday, September 25, 2013

40 Greatest Photos EVER !

Being alone becomes depressing. it leads you to ask so many questions. in this case it was wondering "Will I die alone?" and well seeing this picture makes you think, Whats gonna happen to me? i think this made the 40 Most powerful pictures cause truly this IS powerful!
 Seeing your homeland being invaded would be a pain, seeing someone cry is even more heartbreaking. I think this picture made the Top 40 for many reasons 1) Many people would run around try blah blah blah 2) This man seriously CRIED NOTHING FAKE !

The death of John F. Kennedy was a grand surprise, there my friends went a great president. Well anyways seeing his son salute his father goodbye is so tearjerking. I think this made Top 40 cause it makes you think, how will react when you loose your father or mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment