Friday, December 13, 2013

Self Portrait

I like his posture and the way he isn't turning
anywhere else 
i like his hair but also the way he looks
stiff like he's kind of forced too

Its like the wind makes everything better and the
landscape as well 


She looks happy like its a natural to her nature !
and her smile is heart warming

I love the way she disguises her face with a piece of paper
and hw it goes along with the landscape

its very odd thats what i love about it !
1) Bring something to focus
2)Capture you !
3) Try standing by a corner 
its a solitary place try unique very beautiful
choice of place


The library is my favorite part 
 I might go for the idea of how to remain yourself with a picture of a mirror of me wearing very expensive clothes, and then the other picture would be a very different person , something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment