Monday, December 9, 2013

Great black and white photographers part 3

In this picture...
I see trees full of leaves,  Trees i would love to tie a swing too.
I smell a dirt , and elephant poop sadly
I hear crickets, and the elephant blow its trunk.
and birds chirp their beaks er um mouths away.
I taste my own saliva ?
I feel the warm breeze around me, the soft brush of leaves as i walk by.











                                                                                                      In this picture..
I see a large tree , and a faint image of a house
I smell freshly cut grass, and a new coat of paint
I hear the rustle of leaves of the tree
I taste again what am i supposed to say ?
I feel a nice cold breeze that would eventually give me goose bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment